Human, the most creative creature of the Universe but this creativity is spoiling own self by ignoring the real meaning of Life.Human today is going more and more advanced and forgetting his real aim of Life.The one who created us all , today is waiting for us to remember him.We are running behind money, good life, technology but even after getting every materialistic thing in our life we are not happy, did somebody tried to analyze that why it is so ? The answer to this is simple, it is happening because either we are not worshiping our God or we don't know how to worship him in the proper manner.
We think that more we are earning more we are going forward in life but core is that more we are earning more we are cutting our peace of life.This is not applicable in all the cases but most of the cases today are like this only.
Worshiping not only means that we should give time to God , the truth is giving time to your own Soul is known as worshiping.In our Holy books also it is mentioned that "Nar Hi Narayan Hai" which means that a Human is a God only.It is not necessary that you go to temple or go to some spiritual place for worshiping but just for 15 mts daily you think that for what you have come to this World and what are you doing is enough to give you lots of menatl peace and satisfaction.There is a beautiful saying in Ram Charitra Manas:
"Koi Man Dukhi, Koi Tan Dukhi,Koi Dhan Bin Rahat Udas;
Thode Thode Sab Dukhi, Ek Sukhi Ram Ka Das"
Which means Somebody is sad emotionally, somebody is due to health and finance,
Every one is sad because of some reason but a person who is worshiping God is always happy without any problems.
Now, people ask me we do this spiritual activity daily and worship God daily but we don't get the desired results.Our conditions are getting worst and things are not moving, wherein we are paying a lot of time to God.To this my answer is very simple and straight forward, i always ask the people about their schedule and they mention about how they get ready move to office , reach on time, then work for half day and then lunch and then again back to work and this ways they end their day.To this i always mention that , for every thing you have a schedule and discipline in life but when it comes to Worshiping you have nothing like that and this is the only reason why nothing works out and peace of life comes to an end.
Today my motive is to share the Rules of worshiping which if applied in our daily life will give us endless peace,eternity and satisfaction with more business and money.
- Before we start any spiritual activity , purity of body is compulsorily needed.Brahma purity can be done only by taking bath.In case if the Cold is high or there is some disease because of which taking bath is not possible then just wipe your hands, legs and face with a wet towel.
- Minimum clothes should be worn during the Sadhna, during winters warm clothes can be worn without any problems.
- Place of worshiping should be quiet, without any disturbance, peaceful and positive, for ex river shore, cave, home room, temple etc.
- If you are worshiping in evening then make sure clothes are changed during the Sadhna, its always good that if you wear something specific during the Sadhna and is meant for that purpose only.
- Place of worshiping should be good and special care of "Aasan" should be kept."Aasana" should be red or orange in color. Please don't use Black Color Aasan at all otherwise whatever you are going to do will be of no use.Aasan should be comfortable in sitting.
- Spinal Cord should be straight during the process so that the positive energy can pass without any hurdles.
- Aasan should be of Kush,Silk, Wool, deer's skin or Tiger's skin.This stops the positive energy going out of your body and keeps it in your body only.
- For normal worshiping Tulsi Mala can be used, in case you are worshiping for some mean then Sandal Mala can be used, For worshiping Goddess Laxmi Mala of Kama Gatta is used. Turmeric Mala in case of Lord Ganesha, For Lord Shiva and doing Tamoguni Sadhna Rudrakhsa Mala is used.For Tantrik activity snake bone's Mala is used.
- The best time to worship is morning.Brahma Muhrat i.e.4 Am - 5 AM is good for worshiping but in case of some problems sunset time or Godhuli bela is also a good time for same.Sunset is good because that is the time when all the three times of the day i.e. morning, evening and night meet at one place.So activity done at that time gives you the results of worshiping three times in a day.
- A person must always worship at the same place and at a specific time.
- Jaap or chanting should always be done through Mala only.To realize the power of Mantra , atleast 11 times Mala should be chanted.It may increase or decrease according to the convenience.
- During the Jaap, the direction should be taken care off.In morning the face should be in east and in evening to the west.In some specific worshiping direction is selected according to the time.
- If worshiping in temple or to some place where people are moving frequently then Mala should be kept in "Gomukhi" i.e. a weaved piece of silk cloth to hide the Mala.in isolation Mala can be kept in open.
- During the Jaap , chant sound may come out of throat, lips also can do movement but it should be so light that another person sitting nearby could not listen as if he will be able to listen your chanting then he will get the benefit of your chants.
- 1 Mala has 108 beads and out of them one Bead is double i.e one over one.This is known as "Sumeru".Once you are done with 108 times of beads then don't overlap the overlap the "Sumeru", instead turn the Mala around the start from the other end.In case you will overlap the Sumeru than that Mala is of no use to you.
- Motivating others for Chanting is a great "Punya" and this will give you immense benefit and peace.More the other person will chant the Mala more the benefit you will get for the same.
- Chanting should not be done while standing or moving, voice should not be loud at all.It should be done peacefully with no voice.
- Generally fresh plucked flowers are used during the worshiping but in case of non availability Rice can also be used.Why rice is used because more the rice old is more the taste is, same ways using rice gives your long lasting results.
- As you eat so as you behave and hence light food should be consumed.Oily and spicy food should be avoided as this makes you more aggressive and demotivates.
- During the Sadhna, clove, cardamom, fruits can be consumed as they don't have any negative impacts.
- During Sadhna intentions should be very clear.Avoid useless thoughts like gossips, lie, fraud and other topics.
- Avoid watching or reading books which may distract your mind from Sadhna.You can read Spiritual or Holy Books.Do remember the good deeds that the books suggest.If you read something related to your Isth Devta than it gives you more strength and ability to achieve your Spiritual goal.
- Whatever the material is left after worshiping don't throw it anywhere but Water should be dedicated to Lord Sun next morning, Rice should be given to birds, Flowers should be dedicated to Pipal tree and prasad should be distributed among kids.
- Sadhana should be done under the supervision of some Guru only so that he can clear the hurdles and problems that occur during the Sadhna, this is so because when you start worshiping there are many powers that try to stop you from going ahead.A True Guru will guide you the right path.
- In case of traveling, disease if you are unable to follow the proper way of Worshiping then Mental Jaap can be done.
- In case of physical emergency like Washroom or toilet which is mandatory too , you can move and later on after washing hand and legs you can sit again.One apology Mala should be chanted and below mentioned Mantra should be chantd :
- During the death or birth of some one in family , Sadhna should not be done as that time is known as "Sutak" which is not at all good for Sadhna or spiritual activities.During the phase only mental Jaap should be done.
- Your trust over the God you are worshiping should be immense and.This is the base to your success of Sadhna.
- During the Sadhna apart from God you must have full trust and respect over your Guru as well.
- Don't be depressed because of the hurdles that comes your way during the Sadhana but put more efforts to remove the error and to come back on the track again.
- Human mind thinks endlessly and whenever it is diverted put your eyes over the God you are worshiping and think about him only.
- In the morning the Mala should be in front of your Nabhi or Stomach, in After noon it should be in front of your Heart and in evening it should be in front of your forehead.